Monday, November 8, 2010

Tournament No Shows - The SFB Podcast (11/8/2010).....

Florida State kept their top women soccer players home and did not send them to the ACC Tournament because they wanted to be fresh for the NCAA Championship. It cost them money and a scolding from the ACC "higher-ups", but I wonder in the big picture if FSU was wrong in their thinking and will other teams maybe do this, but maybe not in such blatant ways.

Plus, I will admit that I have been just browsing the NASCAR races and the standing as they wrap up their season, but after yesterday's race in Texas they have gotten my attention. Jeff Gordon and Jeff Burton got into a fight and Jimmie Johnson replaced his pit crew in the middle of the race. I'll take a look at what I have been missing this NASCAR season. Plus another college football weekend is in the books and the baseball free agency period started. Did you notice? Enjoy.

The SportsFan Buzz: November 8, 2010 (right click to "save as target)
You can find and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
Voice over talent provided by Morgan Thomas.

No comments: