Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NFL 2011 Season.....

I'll expand this on the podcast with a look at each team and division, but here are my playoff teams for the 2011 NFL season. Picked the Packers last year and will ride them again this year.

AFC Division Winners: Patriots / Steelers / Texans / Chargers
AFC Wildcard Teams: Jets / Ravens

NFC Division Winners: Eagles / Packers / Saints / Rams
NFC Wildcard Teams: Falcons / Cowboys

Super Bowl:
Chargers 27
Packers 30

I'm a little concerned about the Charger running game, but if they get just enough production from Mathews/Tolbert, I think they can make their way out of a tough AFC playoff battle and emerge as the conference champions. Easy division allows them to be the #1 seed, which helps them get out of the AFC.

As for the Packers, this team is in the best position to make a repeat run because of all the talent returning who were on IR last year. The Saints are the team I fear the most to dethrone the Packers, but I think Green Bay's defense will help lead them again to the Super Bowl.

No comments: